Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Random House Competitions

OMG! It's almost July already, why is time so cruel to me?!!!
My mother and I are almost done editing my story for the Random House contest, it all comes down to my dad getting ink and paper this week hopefully. Although I have another contest I want to enter this summer, this one is at the top of my list of writing goals, I don't think it will be too bad to send it next year, I'll have lots of creditials to go with too. There is another Random House story contest for October this year, only for the more mature reader (12-18), and I've already thought of a new idea and I'm working on the story now so it will be edited. 224 pages or less maybe be a big goal but I think it'll be worth it if I win!
With either contest and at any time, I'm just definite I will win at least one when I send them in. I'm not going to think about a chance in next year's contest until my chance of winning this year's is over!

No comments: