Friday, July 6, 2007

Writing Contests

I'm pretty much done the story for the Pockets magazine contest. It ends August the 15th which gives me plenty of time to buy new ink, the only problem is that it's 700 words over the count! Yikes!!!! Anyway, we ran out of time to send the story for the Random House contest, so my mother and I will send it next year. I feel the reason we were lead to do it now was because next year we'll be to busy to work on it, and we'll just need to send it then. So I don't think it was a purposless effort. It's typed and ready, all we can do now is hope and wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.