Thursday, May 24, 2007

REJECTED!! Muhahaha!



American Girl letter came today saying my article wasn't right for their magazine. But it doesn't bother me because I'd love to send it to another magazine I was considering, I actually feel sort of like a real writer now that I got that rejection letter. I'll put it in my time capsule, my very first rejection!

Although, I may be upset if Stone Soup doesn't publish my story, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, want it in there! Then again☹... there are alot of other magazines and even book publishers! I think that's what you have to think when you get rejected or unaccepted for something, or you won't get anywhere. Positive thinking is key! Best of luck to my little story, you can make it through the static Z.!!!!

No comments: